View Single Post
      07-20-2012, 05:53 AM   #2
rsyed
Lieutenant
Austria
Rep
Drives: BMW

i owned a f10, now a f11...

if you just became father, then I recommend you take a f11... the f10 is too small with a child. the boot is tiny considering how big the baby things (pram) have become. To prove my point, drive to the next dealer - stick in a pram at the back of a f10 and see how little space there is left.. shocking..

suspension: had m-sport on my f10, now Adadptive drive on my f11... today, i would go for the m-sport. the adaptive drive is not worht the money. teh m-suspension is such a nice compromise beetween stiffness and comfort.

active steerting: it is must on this car..

comfort seats vs. sportseats: i have always owned the comfort seats (e60, e61, x71 etc..).. the comfort seats have 2 advantages (one of them you know from your e92):
1) the comfort seats allow you to blow up the side bolsters to give you a tight seating position. love that.
2) the comfort seats allows you to the set angle of the top third of the seat, bringing the headrest closer to your head. love that feature too..

colour: i am not sure what azurite is like but what disturbs me of carbon black is that it is blue rather than black. i would rather want ot have a pure black colour..

good luck and check out the f11 just to be on the safe side

Insta: bmw.shitbox
Appreciate 0