Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 535xi, MHD Stage 2+

Garage List
2015 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezaircon4jc View Post
I'm pretty sure it won't work w/out the coding. Or, if it does it may have the bars at the sides. Let me look around; I think I recall reading about the small to big screen change from some European guys.

edit:
This?

i'll check out the video bro. i'm not even sure i'll even get that display? sucks cuase there's not enough info out there to say what happens if you swap without coding or with? and specifically what coding needs to be done exactly. that video is also a touch screen so i don't know if the one's for less than $100 that i've seen have this capabilities?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezaircon4jc View Post
I'm pretty sure it won't work w/out the coding. Or, if it does it may have the bars at the sides. Let me look around; I think I recall reading about the small to big screen change from some European guys.

edit:
This?

i'll check out the video bro. i'm not even sure i'll even get that display? sucks cuase there's not enough info out there to say what happens if you swap without coding or with? and specifically what coding needs to be done exactly. that video is also a touch screen so i don't know if the one's for less than $100 that i've seen have this capabilities?
Android screen is one way to get screen upgrade, some people like it some don't. It is usually cheaper than other routes to upgrade screen and get modern looking menus, apple car play and Android auto. I have seen some people running MHD on Android screen so they can get a number of gauges on the screen that MHD provides with logging module which is kind of cool.

Since 2011 F10s have CIC, you may consider NBT or NBT EVO upgrade. You may get them from used parts places or eBay
Appreciate 0