View Single Post
      04-30-2018, 06:43 PM   #8
Anthony8858
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 528i Drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bake View Post
In my opinion, the 535i is the safest bet as the car ages in terms of reliability. BMW is known for their silky smooth inline 6 cylinder powerplants. Of the engine variants offered on the F10 5 series, it appears the N55 in the 535 is the one with the least issues. Hopefully you will be fine with your N20. If you can afford it and planning on holding onto the car for a while, an extended warranty isn't a bad idea. Or you can do like me and just set that warranty money aside in case you need it for repairs. Always a gamble, but I was willing to take that chance with my N55.
First full day out.. I took the time to familiarize myself with the Sport, comfort and ECO modes.
Found myself very happy with the "old geezer" - type feel of ECO mode.. It made me relax and enjoy a soft ride...
HOWEVER, on the way home I went with sports mode and it was an entirely different car.. Truly amazing difference handling and comfort..

I have to be honest.. That N20 has balls when you need it and will be just fine.
Appreciate 3
Ickdeep5720.50
bake601.50