07-16-2009, 05:47 PM   #42
135Eye
Accountants have fun 2!!!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i Silber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imola.ZHP View Post
Wow, I'm so excited to see what ONE crease in the side of a car will do to make it look more dramatic...

lol

The trunk is shaped like an e90 and the side will have one body line...

wow

On the flip side, what you mentioned about the front, I had not yet noticed. It will be interesting to see how that looks without the camo, and in person, however, I'm guessing it will be a shrunken version of the new 7er...

What are you talking about... You act as if the E60 has some huge crazy side sculpting going on. The E60 is quite a bland design except for the front headlights. Most modern BMWs have fairly flat sides with just the right bumps here and there, if you don't like that styling facet of the car then you just dont like BMWs at all. Please don't bring up the E36 or E39. Im sorry, but the 90s and black mouldings on the sides are gone and they won't come back.

Now return to the current spy photos and look at it more carefully, theres obviously the main swash line which runs along the door handles similar to what the E90, X5, X6, F01, F07, etc.. have Also if you notice the black taping on the bottom of the side panel, it actually bumps out, so there is a curve there that will give alot of depth to the side view, especially with a metallic color.

Now the Front and rear of the car are still taped up, and those are some of the most distinctive and important styling features of any car, those haven't been revealed yet, so being critical of something you haven't seen yet just makes you look... well... I won't say it.
Appreciate 0