View Single Post
      04-03-2013, 06:51 AM   #5
mshucksmith
Registered
Rep
Drives: 5 Series 530d GT Executive

Quote:
Originally Posted by newstuart View Post
Thanks fir your response and i totally agree with the zafira, its a horrible car ! It was my wife's choice and her business has paid for it. Its very rare i would even sit in it if i could help it!

From a finance point, in 2 years the 5 series would be 5 years old with around 85k on the clock which i would imagine would be worth a lot more than a 3 1/2 year old Zafira with 20k on the clock would be

Thinking i could then use it as a weekend / family car and get a really cheap company car (mondeo or insignia at a guess) that i don't have to worry about trying to keep clean and nice like i do with the bmw

Add to this i haven't yet seen a f10 msport under £19k from the brief look i have had
If you like the car, which you obviously do, go for it. The end payment, as has been said, is invariably conservative and the car is good for many more miles yet. Just remember that you will be servicing it which may be somewhat more expensive than the Zafira, although with the mileage you quote that it is likley to be doing, this might not be the case.
Appreciate 0