View Single Post
      06-28-2013, 02:40 AM   #22
K-A
Nice
Rep
Drives: Porsche Macan S SportDesign

I guess people just like to complain for the sake of it, sometimes.

Having numerous cars in this class, for those of us who aren't singularly minded (i.e a harsher un-luxurious E60 with singularly sporting dynamics) I think the LCI F10 will be like improving on a perfect segment formula. The F10 with the M Sport suspension (2013+) is both the most solid, smooth, luxurious and at the same time amongst the best in sporting dynamics in its class (if you haven't driven a 2013 M Sport with SAT you're not getting the full potential of this chassis and drivetrain).

If they truly did improve on its driving aspects from comfort to sport, you couldn't ask for a better car in this segment, as you already couldn't beforehand.

As for looks.... "ugly"? How can a car company make a more elegant and timeless mixed with sleek sportiness looking Midsize Sedan? The LCI changes I think are slightly better or slightly "lesser" here or there, but it's largely unchanged enough as to not draw much polarization.

A very purposeful move as the F10 is the most popular Luxury Midsize Sedan in the history of Luxury Midsize Sedans. Why mess with perfection?

Last edited by K-A; 06-28-2013 at 02:47 AM..
Appreciate 0