View Single Post
      04-16-2015, 06:16 AM   #1
DLerner
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535, X164 GL550

Special ordered this car in 2011 to get the manual transmission and some options I couldn't find like the rear seat climate control. In the first year of production, the F10 M Sport package was bundled with the Dynamic Handling Package. It was a very pricey option package (this is why M Sports are rare on '11s) and I didn't order it.

Fast forward four years and I still love this car, but the one thing it was missing was the aggressive look of the front M Sport bumper. After reading about MWPos's conversion, I was inspired to get it done. You can see his post and parts list here http://f10.5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=806000

For those considering it, the conversion doesnt require any real mods, but there are a good amount of parts that need to be switched out. The M Sport uses different air ducts, energy absorber, frame, under engine shield and various other parts. The real challenge is finding a body shop that you trust and is willing to take on a project like this.

I was very lucky to find D&V Autobody in Northern VA. I worked with Kevin and Travis who are both enthusiasts, detail oriented and a pleasure to work with. The fit and paint are perfect. If you live in the DC, MD or VA area and are looking for a good body shop, this is your place.

All parts are OEM and I held onto the non-M Sport bumper cover if anyone is looking for a replacement.

First two pictures are before, second two are after.
Attached Images

Last edited by DLerner; 04-20-2015 at 09:29 PM..
Appreciate 3