02-17-2012, 10:35 AM   #1
dmetuning
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 Frozen Grey M5

R1 Cross Drilled Rotors F10 550i xDrive

Good news.....

R1 Concepts just released front only cross drilled, slotted and cross drilled/slotted rotors for F10 550i xDrive....Rears will be available soon.

My 2011 F10's front rotors are shot at only 19k. Warped like hell and it ruins the ride all together.....of course the 1/4 track didnt help the cause...lol

I ordered the R1 premium front cross drilled rotors and posi-quiet pads last week and they shipped yesterday. They are getting installed at the dealer next friday so I will take some pics and advise on how they are once I bed them in. They cost $530 shipped and you can talk to Andrew at ************** if anyone is interested.

I recently ordered R1 premium cross drilled rotors with stoptech pads for my 2009 Jeep SRT8 and they are awesome....no complaints..much better than factory and they look awesome. The hub and rotor edges are powdercoated so they dont rust like the factory crap.

Spending lets say $7000 on Brembo BBK really hurts....Hopefully this will do the job...obviously not the same job but its painful to spend BBK money on a leased car....

Last edited by dmetuning; 03-12-2012 at 10:08 PM..
Appreciate 0