Dzbeslic
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW F10 535xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkigphx View Post
I have a 528i xdrive 2012 and need help
The drivers window is denormalized. Will not reinitialize. It will roll down not back up. Regulator has been removed and checked. Window motor only operates when you push switch in open position. Only hear a click from relay when you put the switch in the close position. Error codes are anti trap mechanism malfunctionI have to take the glass off the regulator, disconnect the motor from the regulator, so the regulator will slide freely then reinstall the glass and slide the glass all the way closed. Then reinstall the motor so it will stay in place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkigphx View Post
I have a 528i xdrive 2012 and need help
The drivers window is denormalized. Will not reinitialize. It will roll down not back up. Regulator has been removed and checked. Window motor only operates when you push switch in open position. Only hear a click from relay when you put the switch in the close position. Error codes are anti trap mechanism malfunctionI have to take the glass off the regulator, disconnect the motor from the regulator, so the regulator will slide freely then reinstall the glass and slide the glass all the way closed. Then reinstall the motor so it will stay in place.
Turn ignition ON but do not start it!
Sit next to the windod that doesn't work and use that button, it will not work from driver 's buttons. Roll the window down and hold it for 20 secs, then press up. It should reset it.
Appreciate 0