View Single Post
      02-27-2012, 06:00 AM   #3
AP
Major General
Rep
Drives: G30 M550

thanks for the reply, i guess as you say with the steering, you get used to it, but I still think it inferior.
I think with the way the rules on emissions are going, this is going to be norm now.( I think I'm right in saying the new 911 has EPS and thats not had great feedback)

Engine , yes very good. Arguably not as refined / quiet as a petrol and its not a 550i , but very quick and smooth once going all the same.

agree on size, it does feel like to be a much bigger car. I'm going to go for the rear parking camera given I have to park it in a tight spot.

interior, I alwasy thoought he E39 was goodquality inside, it does look a little dated as does the exterior (the SE more than the msport IMHO) but still a good looking car. The F10 in msport looks great from outside and inside , well styles have moved on.

Just mixed emotions given I've had the E39 for ten years now and its been a very good car to me, the best by a very long shot.Takes some beating and I think in general the F10 is here in most places but not perfect in my opinion. (Every car is a compromise)
Appreciate 0