View Single Post
      03-21-2015, 09:20 PM   #4
Genieman
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: yes please

TERRIBLE!!!!!!

First of all why is MSRP and cap cost the same exact number??? There is usually about 7% you can get removed from MSRP before you are at invoice, that's almost 5k worth of negotiating room. You should be negotiating a cap cost to as close as possible to 65k. 2nd of all, down payments are you personal preference, but I hate them. Third, I would take 5k of the 10k you plan on putting down and use that as MSD (multiple security deposits, those reduce ur money factor from 0.00169 to like 0.00099, i think it's 0.0001 per deposit. That reduces your monthly payment and is fully refundable at the end of the lease.) Fourth, I would take the other 5k of the down payment and spend it on booze and strippers...

For reference, i have a 535D xDrive, MSRP was 73k. Cap cost was 65k or so... but that included 2k of holiday incentive and 500 eco credit which I'm not sure if you qualify for. I put the MSDs down and my payment is 672/month with taxes.

You should be able to get abt 700 a month as a payment without 10k down, just by negotiating a better cap cost price and using part of the 10k for MSDs instead.
Appreciate 0