View Single Post
      04-16-2013, 04:08 PM   #10
gxprice
Portugal
Rep
Drives: G31 520d Touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by drnat View Post
Great spec. I love comfort access & would never be without it! Be a bit different to the 997 - I used to have a C2S 997 & loved every second of it - sadly children out grew it quicker than I did!!

Should be easy to get an alarm fitted but can't believe it isn't standard!! Incredible!!

Please let us know how it goes when you collect.

I'm testing a 530d M/Sport tomorrow to see if can satisfy the fun factor - fingers crossed it makes me smile :-)
Yes, it'll be different to the 911 but hey, I've already done the mid-life crisis thing I must admit to enjoying driving my wife's car these days when I get the opportunity so that's a clear enough sign for me

I'll keep you updated on the car. Initially he said the alarm couldn't be retrofitted but I said that it was that or aftermarket... Suddenly there's a commercial challenge so we'll see what they can do.

I also hope you have a great test drive tomorrow The car comes with quite a few niceties if you specify the main packs so no major need to dip into the individual options. Great if you can but not critical to your well-being! Let us know how it goes please

There's another thread on the main F10 forum on the best / worst options chosen based on experience on what has been owned already. Might be worth keeping an eye on if you have the chance to choose options. Opinion seems quite "varied" though

Gary.
Appreciate 0