01-06-2011, 05:08 AM   #277
blackhawk_pilot2000
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011, BMW 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by surajorthodont View Post
dear f10 friends

unfortunately or fortunately i purchased the 2011 f 10 528i with 21'' alloys..and the works from abu dhabi-UAE.

i drive the E class too-merc..

and i have to confess..the biggest mistake in my life-bmw 5 series f10..i dont feel safe in the car one bit.mentire concentration is on the steering wheel leaving me little time to enjoy the other comforts and tech in the car.its a disaster.bmw has to come out in the open about the right drifting.it has nothing to with all the crap talk the service centere inform..its just basic engineering fault.

my service center has been very patient with me in fixing the issue..but to an extent.they seem to be clueless too.

when i sit on the wheels of my mercedes..its a sigh of relief.

i wish bmw had an international hotline so that i can cuss the hell out of them to create such a crap vehicle..they cant get the basic of driving mechanics right..although it has tons of hi tech in the car.

tried the 10mm shifting of the suspension or control arm or whatever bmw specifies,tried the alignment,tried the re-installation of the eps module..but to my utter disappointment the 5 SERIES BMW CONTINUES TO PULL TO THE RIGHT.

TURNING TO THE LEFT has a HEAVY feel to it than TURNING TO THE RIGHT.

MY LEFT SHOULER IS FEELING THE EFFECTS OF THE CONTINIOUS STRAIN.I HAD TO TAKE PAIN KILLERS FOR THAT.

but the bottom line is that I DONT FEEL SAFE IN THE CAR AT ALL..PERIOD..IT JUST DOESNT STAY ON ONE LANE..AND I JUST PRAY I DONT GET INTO AN ACCIDENT SOONER OR LATER.

I WANT TO GET RID OF THE CAR HONESTLY SPEAKING.

shame on bmw to keep this silent and not come out in the open.

my contact # is 0097150-1095500 if anyone from bmw wishes to contact me.

regards;((((((((((((((((((((((((

and all you f10 owners..keep it straight

This is exactly the same with my car. And my car is one of the mosr recent production builds. Its been to the dealership once, they rotated the struts or something and although somewhat better than it used to be it still wants to drift towards the right. This morning it was a little bit windy and my car zig zag. I had to keep inputing corrections because out of the blue it would move every which way. I dont know if thats a feature of the electronic steering, but if it is it sure scares the hell out of me. Its scheduled to go back in for more adjustment next week, but I will keep taking it back until it feels safe to drive again. I wonder if theres a point when BMW says, ok I'll get it back from you and give you one that works as advertised?
Appreciate 0