View Single Post
      06-28-2017, 12:34 PM   #1
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

3d style carbon fiber side skirt extensions in!

Oh yeah! 3d style carbon fiber side skirt extensions are here yea! Just wanted to post my initial thoughts on these EBAY skirt extensions. At the moment i can't test fit them just yet as i haven't ordered the MSport skirts yet. But as far as quality it's very nice and well made. Weave pattern looks pretty consistent throughout and the skirt itself is very strong and sturdy...not flimsy at all like i heard from other skirt extensions. I'm sure these are all ordered from the same manufacturer as one Ebay seller told me about the double slat grills all come from the same manufacturer. so I'm glad i didn't spend the extra $100 from a different ebay seller for what essentially is the same product. Nice high gloss finish and haven't heard throughout the forums of these yellowing after time. Overall if anyone is in the market for these i highly recommend them! Fast shipping too as i ordered these last Friday and here they are on Wednesday

~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0