United_States
Rep
Drives: Made in Bavaria

Garage List
2021 BMW X3e  [0.00]
2016 BMW M4  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mryakanisachoad View Post
Thank you. You have a good car "resume" and I value your opinion.

My kids are getting bigger and we've outgrown the 3 series. Now I have to decide if I keep the 135 or the M5. I bought the m from some ny giant football player who took a 27k hit on a 7 month old car. It makes for a good story and I'm in love with that car.

OTH, I think they're going to stop making the e82 which makes me think it may have some long term scarcity value. The n54 is one of the coolest engines ever produced by BMW. But, v10's are probably never going to used again by BMW. I'm hoping the f10 helps me make a good decision.

Neway - thanks again :-)
No problem...you haven't even seen the P-car side of the "resume" but it includes 4 Carrera's, 1 Boxster, 1 Panamera, and 1 Cayenene S! The v10 M5 I've driven at the Performance Center and M School..great car but just wasn't for me styling wise and the transmission sucks vs DCT in the m3's. Now the new M5 has perfected that DCT and the new F10 M5 is very good. For me tho..I just decided to forgo the f10 M5 entry price and go with the 550i and tune it and have almost 99% of the performance that it has that I can use on the street that is. I have other things for track use! LOL Enjoy.
'10 BMW X5M (Black/Black) - gone not forgotten
'08 BMW M3 (Space Gray/Black) - gone not forgotten
Appreciate 0