05-23-2011, 08:02 PM   #6
DieselWeasel
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 335d|'11 535i|'13 X3 3.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.mba View Post
Diesel, did you have any hesitation problem in your car? If that was the case did the JB install take care of it? I have noticed like many others that mine does have hesitation especially from a standstill and its one of the biggest reasons i am looking for a tune. Your input is much appreciated. Thanks.

MBA
I originally had the lag everyone complains about. Installed JB+ . Same lag, more power. Got a software update from the dealer to address the lag, which it did, but the JB basically became useless, as Burger said it would with the new software.

Installed JB3 with the new dealer software. No lag, awesome power, and smooth as silk so far. The main difference between the JB+ and the JB3 is the "lagfix" which takes care of some of the low end problems.

Do yourselves a favor and take the gamble. You will not be sorry.

FYI I am also running the JBD in my 335d and holy smokes does that thing fly. I'm happy with the BMS products thus far and can't recommend them enough. Terry has been amazing, answering my stupid questions at all hours and making sure that I am pleased with both the product and the install.
Appreciate 0