Colonel
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: F10 528i

Garage List
2011 F10 528i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksquare View Post
Just got my car back today. All i can say is that i was smiling all the way back home. never imagined just a change of the springs can bring about a significant change in the ride.

i felt the handling is much much better and the whole car seem to be more responsive. the kind of "wallow" ride is gone and is now much closer to the bmw i am familiar with (had an e90 before this). dont get me wrong, it is still a sufficiently comfortable car, just that its more responsive.

the ride drop is just perfect for me, which is just a bit lower than stock and not like the aggressive ones (such as H&R and Hamman) whereby they look like king kong is sitting in the car.

the other pleasant surprise was the final bill. if you remember, i mentioned before that it cost about 4K+. Well it actually cost me only 2K+.

all in all, a well worth upgrade in my opinion. Will take some pictures and try to upload them over the weekend
sounds cool, eager waiting for your photos.

about how much drop you got with your AC springs. it would be great if you can post the before and after photos.

I suppose the AC springs cost you $2k+ and 2k+ for the labor? and the warranty still stands, right?

thanks for your update, ksquare
Appreciate 0