View Single Post
      06-04-2013, 03:08 AM   #4
FrequentFlyer
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: i8 & X3

C-HRI-S

I don't think that the LCI changes are significant enough to make much of a difference in my particular case although values for F10s without Xenon and Nav will probably suffer a bit. Maybe the Sport Auto would command a premium? Who knows?

gspannu

Sport Auto is still available as 2TB higher up the range and my understanding is that 2TE is just adding paddles to the standard Auto. I don't know how much of a difference there is between the two options in reality other than the Aesthetic one in the cabin. The CO2 headline is a big one but look closer and unless you have an SE with bog standard 17" wheels it is a marginal reduction from 127 to 124 so it is still in the same VED band. It is a private purchase so I have not looked into any company car tax advantages that it may have though....

I don't want to come across as critical. It just shows what a fantastic job BMW did with the F10 at launch that 4 years later the facelift is so minor. Equally I can understand why they are being a bit cheeky with the option prices. Doesn't take anything away from it being the clear segment leader and a great ownership proposition.

Last edited by FrequentFlyer; 06-04-2013 at 08:01 AM..
Appreciate 0