View Single Post
      04-01-2012, 11:06 PM   #3
BMWMC
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '09 528i Sedan and X5 4.8i SAV

Get her one! I had a 535GT for a few months and my wife drove it more than I did it seemed like. It's a car to get used too, but if you can handle a X6 as far as backing and handling, then you will be able handle the GT. Mine averaged almost 25mpg from what I remember!

The 535 was plenty of power for me...and I just recently got rid of a 550 sedan which had extreme power...but was better in a sedan than I think it would be in a GT. I had the GT for about 4 months - 16,000 miles and didn't have any issues with it; not one warning malfunction. Let me know if I can help you in any way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mb23 View Post
Hey guys, New here on the GT forum and a long time BMW driver. I have had 5 x5's and an X6 at the moment. My wife has always had 3 series and I am now contemplating the 5GT for her. We are expecting in a few months and I think she will need something a bit bigger and something I can enjoy as well.

I currently have the 5.0 with ecu upgrade and I am wondering how the 535 is? Would I be happy with the engine? Do I need the 550? Is there any real big issues with the car?

Also if anyone has recently leased one, whats the average price points at no money down leases?

Thanks!
Personal--> '09 Nissan Maxima 3.5SV - Winter Frost / Charcoal
Appreciate 0