View Single Post
      04-10-2012, 06:29 PM   #6
jdubbs
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 550i GT

It looks like they took the luxury rear seating package off the 535 GT build-to-order screens. It is still there on the 550 GT build-to-order screen though. It *might* still be available for the 535, but only as a Priority 1 option... which basically means you'd have to custom-order the car via your dealer... the dealers aren't supposed to order Priority 1 options unless they have a paying buyer lined up, usually because they're niche or expensive options that would make a stock/lot vehicle harder to sell.

There are two Luxury Seating packages: one for the front seats and another for the rear. I would not be surprised if the latter requires the former. And it looks like the power side (rear) window shades are actually part of the (front) Luxury Seating Package, which doesn't make much sense. 4-Zone climate control is included with the rear package... neither of these appears to be available individually any more (I got both a la carte with my standard rear seating package). Very confusing...
Appreciate 0