View Single Post
      06-09-2015, 12:21 PM   #682
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 550i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by AT LAW View Post
I have had the unfortunate pleasure of dealing with BMW North America since I bought my new 2015 550 in December.

It has been pulling hard to the right since it was delivered.

It has been in the shop 6 times now and numerous parts were ordered and installed. The car still steers to the right today.

BMW NA claims it is absolutely perfect and there is not a problem. They closed their claim. I re-opened it. I am waiting for their rep to come to our dealership.

This is unacceptable for an $80,000 vehicle. BMW NA has been absolutely horrible to work with. If they decide there is not a problem, they just close their file. This DOES NOT fly with me. I have owned 6 new BMW's over the years.

I have to say, my 550 has been the absolute worst vehicle I have owned. And dealing with BMW has made my experience even worse.

This has been going on for nearly 7 months. I have been paying for an $80,000 vehicle which drives like a 10 year old Honda.

I have owned 3 Range Rovers with significantly fewer mechanical issues and much better service from Land Rover.
Did the tech test drive and confirmed it does pull to the right? As long as they note it themselves, you got a legit case. If they keep closing the same problems 3 times without it being fixed then use the lemon law.
Appreciate 0