View Single Post
      09-20-2011, 11:34 AM   #1
BMPDesign
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2003 M3

Supersprint F10 535i/550i Forum Special / Group Buy

Great news for all new F10 535i and 550i owners! I'd like to announce special forum/group buy pricing on ALL F10 components for both the 535i and 550i; including Down Pipes, X-Pipes, and Mufflers. We're in the middle of negotiating some special discounts with Italy for some our hottest new components and we need your help to secure the best possible deal. The more response we receive, the better deal we can get for YOU!

If you're interested in the best possible combination of performance, sound, and style, look no further than Supersprint for all of your exhaust tuning. From a mild cat-back upgrade to a wild catless full system, we can provide you with the perfect combination to match your performance and sound goals.

F10 535i Components

Resonated X-Pipe

X-Pipe

Left Street Muffler

Right Street Muffler

F10 550i Components

Down Pipes

Front Connecting Pipes

X-Pipe

Left Street Muffler

Right Street Muffler

I'm happy to answer any and all fitment or system building questions. Additional 550i components are available, please check out the product index here:

Supersprint F10 550i Product Index

I'll have specific pricing info as soon as we have a firm idea on interest, the sooner you respond, the sooner can start making deliveries!

BMP Design - 1-800-648-7278 (9am-6pm CST) BMW Parts Catalog - Facebook
Appreciate 0