View Single Post
      12-12-2012, 05:22 AM   #1
Lazarini
Private
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F07, F30

Phone cradle preparation with iPhone4s question.

Hi all.

So i have an f10 from 2010 June that came with the Mobile phone preparation and Bluetooth. The Cradle prep is in the armrest...

I am now ATM using an iPhone 4s that is connected via Bluetooth to my iDrive PRO. For music i have an iPod 160GB that i had to buy a specific cable in order to be able to see the playlists etc... all works fine after i got the cable...

THIS ONE:

BMW part number - 61120440796

The other day I have plugged in my iPhone 4S to this cable and realized i was able to see my playlists and operate the music from my iPhone like if i would have the iPod connected... furthermore iPhone connected as standard via Bluetooth so i could now listen to my tunes i had on the phone plus if call came in i could answer that the music would mute and came back on after the call was done.... great!

HERE IS THE question.... I would like to keep the iPOD pluged into the Y cable and just order the CRADLE for my phone prep that i have in the Armrest.... I heard do that there are 2 different ones available so which one would i need in order to get the iPhone 4s : CHARGED / CONNECT TO EXTERNAL ANTENNA AND BE ABLE TO PLAY TUNES and PLAYLIST tha are stored on it?

Thx for the answers.

L
Appreciate 0