View Single Post
      08-19-2022, 04:10 PM   #2
cdmulders
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 535xi

Garage List
I have almost the exact same car, but with only about 110k miles (180k kms). I've had all the same things replaced as yours, as well as rear guibo disc, thermostat housing, and AC condenser (not the pump, which is fine). I also had the tranny flushed for preventative maintenance, but not yet the transfer case.

I had my front bumper resprayed about 25k miles ago, due to both rock chips and going over some railway tracks too quickly while in Luxembourg (yes, in Europe). The impact was so hard on the front that it popped one of the front fender reflectors and bent an aluminum brace, but otherwise the bumper was saved!

I've also had some front suspension work done over the years (worn bushings, joints, etc) and I've twice had to have the front axles replaced, because the boots had torn and grease had leaked out making the axles untrustworthy. In fact, one time, I was getting a clunking from it, so it was definitely time to replace it.

It sounds like you are definitely on the right track for upcoming maintenance. I've had my F10 since new, and it is now almost 10 years old. I intend to keep mine quite a bit longer too.

Good luck! OK, here are a couple obligatory pics.

Name:  IMG_8207.jpeg
Views: 740
Size:  1.09 MB

Name:  IMG_9390.jpeg
Views: 740
Size:  1.16 MB
Appreciate 6