View Single Post
      08-28-2013, 08:03 PM   #21
Donser
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 F10

I have the lighting package (LED) on my LCI and I did notice some fogging on the sides of the head lamps the first night I took the vehicle home. That was 3 weeks ago. I have not seen any fogging since.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBMWer View Post
This story gets even worse. I picked up my 2014 528i Luxury yesterday after a very humid and rainy day. The headlights were almost completely fogged up on the inside and had water droplets in there also. Probably 50 other cars on the lot (2013s) and mine was the only one with fogged up lights (we checked all of them). I refused to accept the car until the service manager & GM looked at it and agreed that they needed to be replaced since no other cars on the lot experienced the same issue under the identical circumstances. Well, I take the car home and start reading the manual and apparently fogged up headlights are now considered "normal". WTF!!!!! Who wants a $60K car with fogged up head lights? Twenty four hours later and they are still fogged up. The replacements should be in next week, but if this normal, I will not be very happy Anybody else experience this yet?
Appreciate 0