05-29-2009, 08:58 PM   #11
MI6
The World is Not Enough
United_States
Rep
Drives: Aston DBS-R

Quote:
Originally Posted by PM3 View Post
surprise, surprise...a carbon copy of the new 7...another bastard child of the F01...BORING BMW

You have two design companies on two different continents, a number of different products with different carachters and different market targets and all they do is the same interior on the X6, X5, 7, 5 and let me guess how the next 3 interior will look like...i bet i can get you a spyshot by tomorrow...

SAME SAUSAGE DIFFERENT LENGHT...i just dont get it...the company directors say they have a plan for the next 10 - 15 years and they will stick to it...they start with the previous seven and make every other car different - wich i thought it was great cause all of the different series have different targets, and now they go back, change what they said - i remember some bmw hotshot saying that people criticised bmw for all they cars looking the same but with different lenghts and didnt want that...and now...same shit just a different smell...i just dont get it
We all know what the new 5er will look like- the 550 GT is your answer. That being said I do wish the new 5 had a different interior than the 7 but alas it won't happen. Especially when so many complained about the E60's lack of interior quality....
Appreciate 0