View Single Post
      01-28-2013, 09:45 AM   #1
primetime1
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 550i F10

DINAN a total scam or not?

Hello all,

I am looking for other members that have experience with Dinan products, good or bad experience with their upgrades.

About 3 weeks ago I purchased a brand new BMW 550i after driving it for a couple of days I decided to take it to the BMW dealer in west palm and went for the DINAN stage 2 upgrade as well as their new Shokwave upgrade.

After spending over $4k. on these upgrades I then took my car to my trusted buddies at Active Autowerks in Miami for a Dyno, their dyno is showing that I only got about a 60hp increase nothing close to their 100hp advertised increase.

I also saw that the torque is way lower than they advertised.

Did I just have a bad tune? or is DINAN making millions by lying to their customers?

If DINAN believes they can take my $$ this easy they have something else coming. After speaking with my shop they tell me that theyve tested over 80 DINAN cars and never get the results advertised by DINAN.

Looking forward to everyones comments, like I said good or bad. I am hoping that my car was just done incorrectly and that everything will get better.

Attached is my Dyno run (please note that they tell me a 20% is lost between the wheels and the engine on the mustang Dyno)

CAR:
2012 550i
Stage 2 DINAN
Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf Dinan Stg2 vs stk 2012 550i.pdf (35.5 KB, 233 views)
Appreciate 0