View Single Post
      05-08-2012, 07:07 PM   #42
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlai View Post
I hope 6GC won't be everywhere. Reason being that most people will have gone for a Panamera in HK for that kind of money. People still think Panamera has a higher status than any BMWs

But Ruby Black, Cinnamon Brown/Black, Aluminium interior it is

Besides, the Frozen colors adds another $60K pre-tax, Opal White Interior is another $50K pre-tax. Not to mention all these will delay the production into september as July production is not ready for full Individual options productions yet..... We all know BMW factories shutdown in Aug for retooling......

And my sales told me most of her orders so far were looking for Frozen Bronze. So..... Guess not!
Frozen bronze? wth.. my sales also told me somebody got my color f10 but now I think he is just saying that to piss me off. I have only seen 3 on the road, all e90s

Still not many CLS on the road, if i get a performance car in that category, i would get CLS63 over any of the bmws just because it gets 5.5TT when the CLS500 gets 4.7TT, but M5/6 gets same 4.4TT no matter 550 or M.
So getting the GC550 is a very optimal choice in my book, good timing too, first body outside M5 to get same engine, and you get 1/3-1/2 the extra tune as well. Really good idea

How much just for individual paint, no interior?
Is ruby black alot different from the other blacks, can you tell the diff?
I saw a f10 with the brown/alu.. quite sharp
Appreciate 0