Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Clean View Post
So far I have
  • JB4 Stage 2 with Flex Fuel Wires running 50/50 E85/93 on Map 5
  • Intake
  • ER Competition Downpipe
  • Muffler Delete
  • ER Charge Pipe and BMS 2.3gal Meth kit on order

With just the mods I have, I'm able to keep up with almost anything on the road. I don't race from stoplight to stoplight, as I'm more concerned with tire shine slinging off onto my paint or gathering more brake dust than necessary, but for those times I need the extra power it is all there. My neighbor has a 550/6 which Im able to keep up with just fine but for all the $$ and effort it takes to approach or attain similar power figures to a 550, I could've easily have opted for one or waited a while longer to get an M5. If you want enough power keep the 535 stock as it does its job pretty well. If you want noticeable gains in power look into the mods I listed above. Trust me, you won't regret it! If you want an overkill so to speak and you had the means/resources, look into catless downpipes and BMS tunes for the 550. The power figures are simply magnificent. And if you want the ultimate power.. well....you know what to get
First thanks for the helpful reply I really appreciate it!, Second, will I be able to keep up with a 300 SRT? Cause this dude around where I live has one and keeps taunting me. Doesn't matter very much if I cant keep up even after the mods but It could be fun if I can .
Appreciate 0