Thread: Decisions
View Single Post
      05-19-2011, 07:02 AM   #4
LuvMyE92
Occasionally frequent poster
Rep
Drives: CT5V-Blackwing

+1 kudos on the manual transmission selection.

I sat in several cars before I ordered mine to determine that I had to get the comfort seats. I can't speak to the sport package because I didn't have an opportunity to compare that and I was really shooting for comfort this time, so I skipped it and saved a bunch of money. I also considered the convenience package, didn't get it and now wish that I had. The doors and especially trunk can be difficult to close, and that would have been a nice feature to have.

I also have the oyster/black interior which my fiancee did not like at all but it's my car so I got it and I love it. It is gorgeous, very elegant and not difficult to keep clean. If you are good about cleaning your car, that is. Some people never clean their interiors, and for them I'm sure the oyster would end up looking bad.

Well crap, now I see that you have probably already ordered it, and after I went to all this trouble to type in my opnions. Dang. Let us know what you did.
Past: E24,E28(3),E34,E36,E37,E38(2),E39(4),E46,E89,E92 (obviously),F01,F06,F10,F30,F87,G12,G30(2),G82(2)
Appreciate 0