04-10-2011, 05:23 PM   #62
andreastrones
Private
Norway
Rep
Drives: BMW F13

Quote:
Originally Posted by research View Post
i don't think so, i believe we have the DPF (diesel particulate filter) that takes care of the emissions. it costs 600+ euros to replace and has to be done after 200000km or so. I think in some countries it's even mandatory. but that part is in the engine bay I believe so changing exhaust doesn't affect anything.

Nice F10 btw, i really like the way the white lines look just white and not chrome-lexus kind of way. I must say I prefer the old school twin tailpipe look but all in all, it's a classy car. Were interior shots take in the studio by the way?
Actually, in Norway the DPF will get you a lower annual road tax

Interior shots were taken the same place as the first exterior shots. Only faded the outside white, but as one guy pointed out previosly, we forgot about the mirror details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touring View Post
Absolutly a dream car !

How did you get the black Grill with the night vison? Did you paint them yourself or order them somewhere??
I've tried to paint them on a BMW 7-series, but it wasn't long before the grills were not that pretty.

So what I did was actually to use black high gloss film. The results were not 100% but close enough. And at least they will also look good in 5.000 km.

The same high gloss fillm where used to hide all the chrome details. Door handels and side turn signal souroundings suits then the black and white look

But does anyone know if someone is offering kidneys in high-gloss black to F10?
Appreciate 0