View Single Post
      05-08-2008, 09:11 PM   #7
TheLegacy
Gangsta status
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2002 E39 M5, heavily modded

Major cities are the easiest to do, tru. You see if you want a shoot yourself of course you can go and search for yourself but its more difficult as an individual. Models aren't so trusting to just some random car guy vs someone they know and working with and model agency IS more expensive vs my services.

I put it together so you (the car folk out there) don't have to do anything except lay out the final ground work and pay the models and the photographers come the day of the shoot. The average joe car guy doesn't know what you and I know.

BTW if you would want to toss up any of the pics from the BMW shoot I did the other day (2 E90post members and 1 e46fanatics) on yoursite give me a PM. As I don't feature anyone just provide services, so always looking for someone to feature my stuff. I do have my own "sponsored" girls who are models I do lots of work with and managing.

Its execution has gone very well with several events already help setup, its just getting the name out there and the trust in the market.
"Ready for the Apocalypse"
Appreciate 0