Thread: Update on f10
View Single Post
      03-31-2016, 12:03 PM   #2
ndinh
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 640i GC, X5

2011 models didn't have the buttons directly to the left of the shifter. 2012+ models came with the 'Eco, Comfort, Sport' toggle buttons. The other buttons around the area are camera view, parking brake, auto brake pedal at stop (not sure the technical term) and 1 other button that I can't seem to remember. When we were shopping for a pre-owned F10, most adds don't list everything or the listing is very basic so alot of times, before you actually waste your time heading to every dealership, you just have to go with what buttons you can find to know the options it has. Plus, most salespeople don't even know what they're trying to sell. For example, the wife wanted heated seats and none of the listings mentioned heated front seats. Since I have heated seats in my F07, I knew which buttons to look for. The car above has heated seats, base model, 2012 or 2013, no HUD. Don't sweat too much regarding the M-sport package. We ended up with a base model similar to the one above and have since, installed the complete M-tech body kit, wheels, alcantera steering wheel.
Appreciate 0