NewYearsBoy
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: IS 300

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FDfranklin View Post
I don't think it matters what BMW aims for, the mustang set the bar for a sports coupe and beat the 1 series, 3 series, and m3 in every category besides interior quality and probably customer service although I am not sure how Ford is on service.
I have gone through the ranks with my BMW dealership and have names of BMW NA employees and have never seen such a lack of respect for the customer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaArtist View Post
That's a horrible comparison. The current C6 is one of the most successful cars in FIA GT2 racing history (along with the C5), more so than the E92 or E46. So how can it be "physically unfit" when that is pretty much the benchmark for racing performance?

I sometimes don't understand the utter disregard for American cars on this forum.
There is so much hate on this forum its disgusting. IF ITS NOT A BMW IT SUCKS I keep seeing it constantly (You might not come out and say it)

I agree if its a great car I will say it. The mustangs not my style but it kicks ass.

OP you can find some used M3s for a good price... But personally I am so set on a V coupe its nuts.

When people get fed up with BMW and they start losing market share things will change.

"Speed never killed anyone its very important to get that straight, Speed has never killed a soul. Suddenly becoming stationary thats what gets people." - Jeremy Clarkson
Appreciate 0