Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 18 m550i

FS: Set of 4 Michelin Primacy HP ZP Tires - 245/40R19

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 800.00

Item Interest
I have a set of Michelin Primacy HP ZP Tires for sale that were on my 535ixM. (245/40R19) They have less than 2000 miles on them as they were on for maybe 6 weeks.

Tire Rack sells them for $1500 new for a set.
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....20After%209/10

The reason I have this set of tires is that 2.5 years ago I got a bubble in my Goodyear, and they couldn't find any to replace it with, so they gave me an entire set of these Michelins. They were great tires otherwise, but shortly after the first snow fell, and I was not impressed with their snow traction. A bit of whining later, they found a set of Goodyears to put on, and let me keep these, so they've been sitting in my dry basement in tire storage bags for a couple of years.

I had planned to keep these around in case I needed them for lease turn-in, but I just got my pre-inspection done, and won't need to use them. Fortunately I got the tire protection package and recently replaced all my tires due to bubbles, so they had plenty of tread.

This F10 has been flawless in my three year lease except for the tires, and if you live in a warm climate or use snow tires, these could be awesome for you.

Make me an offer. I'll have to see what it costs to ship these, not sure yet.

Appreciate 0