View Single Post
      07-11-2011, 10:10 AM   #83
ICIC
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsiaKid View Post
Originally, I was going to get an A4 quattro brand new out the door for about 450. But i knew i would spend another 100K on it and if i ever sell back out i would never get it back. So this is the way i convince myself.

Sorry to ask you all questions already, but is ordering the wheels myself in much cheaper? Did i read somewhere that someone had forgestars they wanted ot sell..(i am not sure becaues i hae been reading lots of boards the last few days).

ZIC is expensive I guess, but I used to have a friend who raced gokarts in the old new territories race track. And after he told me how expensive the maintenance and storage was there, it makes it sound like ZIC is ok value. Haha.

Try to PM mlai for the forgestar, I'm not sure if he wanna sell his or he might keep 2 sets wheels. Nobody knows. lol

Correct, both ZIC and gokarts are ridiculous expensive to keep the cars there, unless you went there every week, then it's worth. But I knew most people will only go ZIC few times per year or even less, esp. summer now. So that's why I consider it's ridiculous expensive for Zhu Hai.
Appreciate 0