View Single Post
      05-28-2013, 07:02 PM   #6
BMWrules7
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015, 740 LdX, Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrh335
My wife and I are contemplating a third child and curious about the reality of fitting three kids into her 535i or whether we would need a different car.

If we try for three next year, our current two kids will be almost 4, and 1.5 years old.

Our current baby seat carrier is the Snug Ride from Graco and child seat is a Britax Marathon 70.

With both seats in the car today, there isn't a lot of space between them for a booster of another seat.

The reason is the side bolsters on the seat push the car seats away from the doors and into the car.

Are there recommended car seats and boosters which provide a safe use but are narrower to accommodate a newborn, 1.5 year old in a Marathon 70, and a booster/child seat?

Any insight to 3 kids of these ages in the car and how you fit them safely would be welcome.

Would this situation be any better in a X5 which I really want to avoid?
Well, I once remember saying to a friend, "you try carting three kids around in a 5 series."

I tried to stop myself, but when you think about the state of the world and the struggles of so many Americans, damn that was such a pretentious statement on my part. Even though it is a true statement, I really regret saying that and appearing like a pretentious moron.
Appreciate 0