12-06-2012, 05:06 AM   #33
L7AS
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 F10 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkabout View Post
Great bad ass ride! Love the Hamann front lip, that's the best looking front lip on the market by far. Can I ask how much you paid for that one? That frozen finish on the wrapping is awesome.

This ceramic tint you have on head lights and tail lights, where can this be bought on the Internet, and how many % are they tinted? Looked really good. Wonders why not more tint their lights, looks good on white and silver cars as well. I got some Lamin-X on mine, but it's starting to crack up and get all dirty after only a year, so I would like to try out another brand.
Thanks! btw, the ceramic tint on my head lights and tail lights are not ceramic. Ceramic tints are only on my windshields (front and rear) and side windows. Headlights are 5% iron tint, and taillights are 10% iron tint. The wrapping shop actually tinted it for me too, and I believe they are also Lamin-X.

... Now that you mention it, I hope mine does not crack up and dirty after a year. Can you post some pictures of your cracked tint?

PM'ed about the lips
Appreciate 0