View Single Post
      06-01-2010, 04:33 PM   #21
delvek
Major
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2014 550i Msport

If you think the only electronic component to your steering is IAS and without it your au natural you have missed the last 1-2 decades of automotive technology.

There is loads of data from BMW to current drivers and resoundingly those that have experience with IAS value its worth. Many comments I see from those who dont have experience with it make really over the top comments. The fact is, the information is out there and its really easy to read over the course of an hour or so with the help of google. I have yet to see anyone post information where any current drivers, in fact most rave, who have regretted their choice. As for the drivers here in Germany I speak with, its a no brainer, the driving conditions here whether they be very tight road and parking garages to high speed driving. I myself do not have personal extensive driving with IAS but feel confident that I made a wise choice based on feedback I have received. That doesnt mean you made a bad choice not go to get it, I just think when you make a comment about crashing in the rain because someone oversteers, I think you missed the concept of IAS. Unless you were joking then tell me to chillax.