Rep
Drives: M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMTF10 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shieldze1025 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMTF10 View Post
You guys make me feel dumb. I ubered for a week to work and back while waiting for my CP to arrive. I had zip ties in the trunk too lol...
Ah dude sorry to hear man!!! I got my VRSF CP in last night, paid for 2-3 day shipping to HI. Install was NOT as easy as everyone says. A bit of a pain to finagle into place, but only took maybe 15 mins. However it was almost impossible to get the CP onto the throttle. It took me an hour in itself and I threw my back out trying to torque it on (I'm only 30 ).

Anyway after an hour of pushing and pulling from all 3 sides of the engine bay, it finally went on. I had to wiggle it for about 5 minutes straight under pressure from different angles until it finally went on all the way. I was literally laying across the engine bay with my feet in the air trying to slip it into place, dripping sweat, and cursing up a storm.
Sounds about right. My VRSF install was not easy. I'm definitely leaving it on there when I sell the car. That uninstall isn't worth it
Damn, any other companies make a easier and more proper fitment CP for our cars?