03-03-2011, 08:21 AM   #2
scottz5
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 13 F10 535xi & 11.75 E93 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtechnique View Post
Prove me wrong!
Look at the number of members from the west coast and their level of knowledge and enthusiasm. They know so much about their cars and energetically discuss and exchange information.
Now on the east coast however we just buy a BMW because is the right Badge?
Most lawyers and accountant owners here do not know an E60 from an F10 or 6 NR upgrade from a kick in the pants??.. I do not believe it so come on guys let's share and enjoy the multi faceted experience of owning a BMW

Well I Own a Jaguar XF ssupercharged now but My F10 550i, AW with 6WA and 6 NR as well as all other options except Rear entertainment and active cruise is in production as we speak.
I know a lot about BMW's and other cars too, but I dont need to live on a message board and drop info. Lots of people on the east coast care and know about cars just like on the west.

Great color on your f10 and good luck with it.
If any coast is badge happy its the west and it has been since the 1920's. Maybe its the weather, trying to impress others, or just Hollywood. On the East cars deal with snow, salt, rain, potholes,dings, and tight parking. We work hard to just keep them clean and looking nice.

We dont need another biggie and tupac!
Appreciate 0