View Single Post
      09-24-2023, 07:23 PM   #1
wesamjaber2004@gmail.com
Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw 535i

Garage List
How should I go about my 535i, should I stop?

Sup guys, I got a f10 535 2011 and not gonna lie, I'm trying to give myself an excuse to not go all out on my car mod wise and tuning. I'm being real with myself that it's hard to afford everything I envisioned. With the way my financial state is looking hence I'm a 19 vear old student in college full time so you could imagine, I'm not sure what to do, although repairs can be expensive, I tend to work on the car myself and I've saved a ton of money labor wise, I think the hardest job I did was probably the valve cover. Anyways I need advice, should I keep going or is my car too ricey. And I should just take off the spoiler? I like my mirror caps but idk if the spoiler is doing too much, the car is lowered and got yellow calipers too. I also got a straight pipe exhaust. I'd say l've done a good job as an owner maintenance wise, I'll drop pictures of it and all the stuff l've done as an owner since 99k miles (112,000 now)
Please be as brutally honest as you want to be as it'll help me decide how I wanna go about this. Thanks
Attached Images

Appreciate 0