View Single Post
      05-20-2013, 08:27 AM   #209
Alan l.
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2020 F95 X5M Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rom View Post
I'm curious about the ACS springs. I think they provide the perfect amount of drop, but I'm wondering how you like the ride? I'm concerned that I am going from 19s to 20s AND dropping the car. Did the ride suffer from the combination of these two changes? Also, does this affect the car's suspension settings at all (ie- Comfort, Normal, Sport, Sport+)? Or will this feature still work the same? Finally, where do you recommend buying the springs? I have read some bad stories on this forum about ACS Spring purchase gone very bad.

Thanks in advance!
Dennis
Thanks

The ACS springs works flawlessly on my DDC equipped car. all of the settings still functions as normal with the only difference being that the car is now 1" lower and all of the settings are a tad firmer but far from being rough or harsh. Even with my 20" wheels the suspension rides extremely nice in Sport and still very cushy in comfort+

Trust me for springs ACS is your top choice and all of the reviews on the forums supports it. Handles better than stock, moderate drop and rides like it should have came from the factory.

Alan