View Single Post
      08-17-2010, 09:06 AM   #27
Zunkung
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90 318ise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absorber View Post
The f10 looks huge next to that e60 from the front angle. Anyone that doesn't think so needs to get their eyesight checked. And the styling looks like it was designed in an Asian firm. Like Lexus whipped up a design with BWM influences. I really am not a fan of where the new BMW design team has the cars headed.

e60 > f10

Well, i kindda think unlike u. IMO, I think the F10 design characteristic is what BMW 5 SERIES should always be, and which i also think it was used to be. For example, E39 & E34 and all of the generations before the E60, they kindda share at lease half of their each design characteristic to each others, and then the E60 came. It is just different, very different from it previous predecessors, and its like the only design thing it shares with its previous generations is the "BMW design charecteristic", but "almost" NO 5 series design characteristic.

E60 is a very nice lookin car. I LOVE it since the first time i saw it, and love it even more when the Lci and M-Sport Pack came out. It is jus AWESOME!!

However, F10 looks even nicer than the E60 to me becuz, first the design is being somehow goes back to what BMW 5 series should looks like, but still modern enough for today and the up comin' future. Second, it does not look too eye catchy (on the other hand, it looks more bland). Third, it looks more well finished from inside out, and that makes its a proper German car.

P.S. Sorry for my poor English.
Appreciate 0