05-17-2011, 03:24 PM   #2
delvek
Major
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2014 550i Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyroundel View Post
I'm getting the 535i sedan in a manual transmission.
Manual transmission ... a purist

Be sure your getting the manual because you enjoy driving it, otherwise, the ZF 8spd sport auto exceeds in many areas normally expected by a manual.

With that said, I built my F10 strictly around options that would only contribute to the driving performance of the car. That was my 1st one and ended up replacing it with a new F10 because it had a bad pulling problem. After being in several loaners for the span of a few months due to this, I learned that I really love the comfort access, the power trunk and soft close doors. I also picked up the side view cameras and the HUD. All of these because I used them on the demos I drove while waiting for mine. So not really sure how much this helped you, I guess I would recommend trying to experience as many options on demos as you can as some of them that you may not have found valuable, once experienced, you couldn't live without. If you have any specific questions on options, in my signature I have all the options I chose on my current F10, I would be happy to give and impressions on those that your one the fence about.