06-06-2013, 03:48 AM   #1055
AT98
Enlisted Member
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: 528 F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK View Post
Hi Guys. I've had my F10 535i for nearly two years and its about time the 17" rubber was replaced. I was waiting for the tyres to wear out some more before the upgrade, but they're still like new! I'm thinking 19" VS8.2 in Signature Black (the car is black/black).

A couple of questions:

Are many of you guys running MORR VS8.2s on your F10? If so what size?

Would the 20" ride OK in Hong Kong if I don't lower the car? As much as I'd love to lower it, I would still like to park it in HK car parks.

When I looked at doing this a couple of years ago I got a quote from Sonic in LA. Is it still necessaryt to order from the US?

I ran Mic Pilot Sport rubber on my E46 M3. Was pretty impressed with them. Any rubber suggestions to complement the MORRs?

Cheers.
I am using 20 inch Morr VS8.2 MAtt black. If you talk about the ride, I say not bumpy. My wife no complaint. I bought in Hk cos there is not much costs difference ( i remember less than $3000). At least, I heard from a member that he bought Morr direct from US with inferior quality. If I buy in HK, any problem I will sue the HK dealer. I am using Michelin the top model bought direct from US as introduced by other member.
Appreciate 0