View Single Post
      12-07-2015, 09:40 AM   #688
carnut65
Rep
Drives: 535i Xdrive MSport

First off, huge thanks to all those that have posted their experience and especially the 'fixes'. I dropped off my '13 (July '12 build) 535i w/X at my dealer this morning after having shared with them a bunch of key details from this thread as well as the one over at 'bimmerfest'. Since purchasing the car CPO several weeks back, I notice the problem. What the dealer tried earlier was alignment (turned out that BOTH their alignment racks were out of spec) as well as swapping front left/right tires. No good. Not sure if the tires were ever returned to 'original' sides. Shop senior tech as going to research. Drove the car before leaving with him, this time he mentions that he's seen this problem in many F10s in the past...didn't tell me that a few weeks back. He states he's opened a case with BMW corp and that they've provided a list of things to try, starting with clear/reload all software inclusive of the patch for this problem. After driving the senior tech refers to the problem as 'slight'. Interesting, if drifting into right land/off the road after ~5 sec is 'slight'. Glad I'm not 'severe'. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Appreciate 0