View Single Post
      06-06-2015, 09:48 AM   #61
MrBusiness
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 550i M Sport 6-MT

Just installed H&R Sport Springs on my M Sport Pics below are post drop (in the parking lot fresh off the rack).

Springs were installed by AWE Tuning - they are just getting their feet wet with BMW and they did an excellent job! I am a bit OCD when it comes to my cars and if it's not right I will rip it out and start over.

Yes - I am on the M5 Rep Bandwagon! NO RUB at all!

20 x 8.5 Front - 255/35/20 Pirelli P-Zero
20 x 10 Rear - 285/30/20 Pirelli P-Zero

DDC functions incredibly well - I live in the suburbs of Philadelphia. Our roads are terrible!

Comfort - This is my highway/cruising mode. I am in this mode 80% of the time. Previously I rode in Sport all the time and comfort (Cadillac) mode only on long trips with passengers.

Normal - Feels like previous "sport" mode. Bumps are noticeable but not bone jarring by any means. Easy to deal with on a daily basis.

Sport - A little bumpy but reminds me of my previous M5. Spirited driving and off ramps.

Overall I am ecstatic with the drop! Even drop/no strange noises/no fuss/no nothing! This is how the car should have came from BMW with M-Sport. I feared ACS would be too conservative and bought into the cool-aid of every 5-post and shop I called.

I wish I did this sooner!
Appreciate 1