RambleJ
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F10 535i M-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.mba View Post
Hello Gent,
I have not experienced any problems with the JB4, although every now and then the yellow Check Engine Light will come on. Even when it does the car continues to perform just as well and there are no untoward effects that I have seen or noticed. On the contrary I am very pleased with how it is performing given the price. The light eventually turns off on its own accord. It happens maybe once or twice a month. To me its not a deterrant. There are other people in the forum that have described similar occurence on their vehicles which made me less weary. I am not sure I would go the scorcher way since I know none that have tried it or reviewed it. Do you happen to know someone that used it? One important plus for the JB is its been tested by many and delivers the promised results. I am curious to hear back from you.

MBA
I agree with this just don't go with the scorcher just because you have the AFE exhaust. Any tune mixed with an exhaust will perform better. Same brand doesn't mean jack.

MBA, check the plugs to make sure one isn't loose, you shouldn't get check engine lights on the norm
Appreciate 0