Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 F15

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RC3 View Post
Good job. Waited too long maybe. haha
Yes but my wallet was lately busy with wedding and just arrived baby
But as a feedback from Loong Wah garage I must say I am quite mitigate.

The whole story below :
I have previously asked them the price for the kw v2 + setup + alignment and they quoted me 18.2K and they have one in stock. So so far nothing to say.
Just maybe that Z performance offered the same service for 17.4k but needed 2 weeks to order.

As I am busy with work and the "sitting month"() period, and that I wanted to make my ride more bearable for the family quickly so I jump to Loong wah.

When I asked them when I could drop my car they told me that the suspension was just sold! Then they asked me if I would like to order one and that a discount could be done.
I said yes and in this case I also requested a quotation for V1. I don't know if it's by chance but suddenly got a message saying that the v2 is still available
So ok i dropped my car.

Afterwards got a message asking me if I wanted a Pedal Box to be installed and that they highly recommend it. I said no.
Which led to another message with a special offer for V3 + pedalbox at 19.8K.
The breakdown being v3=18.2k and pedalbox=2k.

I was telling to myself "what v3 = v2 price??" then I said "ok go for v3"

And at the end when I picked my car I got my initially requested v2 ...
During the installation time, I saw they posted pics of my car but commenting it "F10 with KW V3" and those pics went before they proposed the V3 offer ...

They might be polite on the phone and face to face but their way to hard sales products is not good at all.

Lesson for this : don't save on 2 weeks delivery and save maybe in getting confused ....
Appreciate 0